Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cosy Winter photoshoot

I almost forgot - we did some nice winter photoshooting with HajaMiel from WRITTEN BEFORE DAWN. I've always wanted to do a winter photoshoot with some cosy theme so therefore... COSY WINTER (really original, I know :D). We had agreed with HajaMiel that we'd meet and go to have some noodles and coffee somewhere but I got the idea of this photoshoot in the previous evening. So I asked if she'd be up for it and she was. She's also my best friend and my regular model when I get my crazy photoshooting ideas.

This time I got to be behind the camera as well as in the front of it - yup, HajaMiel hijacked my innocent camera and took a few photos of me too. Photos that I actually really, really like. I worked only a little magic with Adobe Lightroom afterwards. So here's a few:








And then a little bit of me... :D









If anyone would be interested in modeling for me or need models, please comment below or send me an email (valokuvaus@lumililja.net). I'd be happy if I got some new models to use for my ideas :D Preferably in Pirkanmaa area though.... 

love,
Miss K




No comments:

Post a Comment