Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Introducing... me!




Yes, I've decided to join the wondrous world of blogging - once more. I have had several blogs, each of which have kind of died after few posts. The only "blogs" I've been able to keep up is my tumblr. Mostly cause that means you can post as many pictures as you like and so on...

Oh yeah, well. Some of you might know me as the "visiting" mysterious Miss K from HajaMiel's wonderful WRITTEN BEFORE DAWN. So yes, that's me. I'll start with a little challenge she put me up to.




1. YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM

Oh my god... I don't have one, I have several. I love Evanescence's self-titled album as well as Daughtry's Break The Spell or Arrows to Athens' Kings & Thieves... My taste varies so I pretty much have fave songs and albums...

2. YOUR GOAL FOR YEAR 2013 (changed it since it's not 2012 anymore)

Umm... write at least a few chapters of a book I'm working on? Or well, it's a trilogy but hey - who counts? I haven't even started yet.

3. IF YOU COULD MEET SOMEONE YOU MIGHT NOT MEET OTHERWISE WHO WOULD THAT BE?

Now this is a tricky one... I would love to meet Audrey Hepburn or C.S. Lewis. I adore them both.

4. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?

Chicken Teriyaki Noodles @ Wrong Noodle Bar. Easy peasy. Or home-made chicken with cheese-basil-sauce. Yumyum.

5. MUSIC, BOOKS, GAMES, DANCING... FENCING? OR SOMETHING ELSE?

Music. I live through music. I cope with life through music. Basically music=life. I'm one of those people who actually has some kind of soundtrack of their life playing in their head. How awesome it would be if some situations in our life ACTUALLY had background music? Just sayin'.

6. WHO WOULD YOU LOOK UP TO? (AS A PERSON/PERSONAL STYLE)

Well, I'm not much of a follower, I pretty much go my own way. I'm not so much into style either but rather dress up into whatever I feel comfortable and nice. So as a person then? As I stated before, I adore Audrey Hepburn. Not just because she's extremely beautiful and successful but because of her humanitarian, kind side. 

7. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?

The time after rain. Everything's so... pure and fresh after rain. So yeah, call me weird but I love the smell of rain and the time after it has stopped. Coconut is my second option. I lurve coconuts.

8. A CANDLE, A FIREPLACE, A SAUNA, A CAMPFIRE, A HOUSE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE BURN?

Fireplace. So pretty.

9. IF YOU FOUND YOURSELF IN A MIDDLE OF THE FOREST, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Well, if I didn't know why I was there, I'd probably ask who got me drunk and dragged me there. Just kidding! I would probably just... call someone to find me? I love forests but let's be honest... I have no sense of orientation...

10. EVER HELPED AN OLD PERSON ACROSS THE STREET?

Not yet, no. But perhaps someday. Sometimes old people really seem a bit stubborn about it. But I like to help if I can.

11. A QUESTION YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO ANSWER TO?

Umm... I have absolutely no idea. It has to be something really personal though...


**



So there was that... What else? I love animals, coffee, baking [especially cupcakes], writing, music, autumn, rain. I'm also an owner of a (soon) 23-year-old horse and almost 6 months old puppy. I also love Victoria's Secret body lotions and hand creams, designer shoes (oh if I only had the money!), dresses, headbands and head accessories, Disney, movies, TV-series, many actors and actresses, photography [both taking the photos and being in them], forum-based roleplaying and well... I love my friends too.

So that's basically me in a nutshell. Hit me up with some questions to know more.

love, 
Miss K.

No comments:

Post a Comment