Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Doggy days!



A new post at last! Well, this is mostly going to consider dogs and lots of dog pics but still. That up there is my pup Nanna on the right and my friends dog, Severi, on the left [he's actually giving her a kiss]. We actually call them "baby sister" and "big brother" cause they're so adorable together and he's really gentle with her but puts her in her place too. He's very kind and I love him too. They've met once before and now we went over for the second time - and this time I had my camera with me. 

They got along so well again. Nanna, the little rascal, was playing with him right away and jumped all over the place while we "adults" - as in me, my friend and her mother - talked. And I took photos too. Here's some for you to see...











Otherwise than my pup's adventures, nothing has really happened here. I'm actually wondering if I should do a post about my year as an exchange student (okay yeah, mostly photos) in Ireland and a post about my last trips to London and Edinburgh. I didn't have this lovely blog at that time and I just really want to post pretty pics of these pretty places <3 I have a huge traveling fever again. Here is my top 10 (in no particular order) of places I have to see before I die:

1. Ireland (Again, traveling all over it)
2. Paris, France
3. Monte Carlo, Monaco
4. Marburg, Germany
5. New Zealand
6. Japan
7. USA (Preferably a long roadtrip through the states... New York, Miami, Los angeles, Las vegas, Texas, Hawaii [yeah I know i have to fly there but anywhos] etc.)
8. Azores, Portugal (I've wanted to swim with dolphins for years now... such beautiful animals. This is the nearest place I found and it looks so pretty).
9. China
10. Venice, Rome, Milano & Firenze, Italy


Yeah, sooo... what would be you're top 10?

love,
Miss K



No comments:

Post a Comment